You know that prednisone is stealing nutrients. You know which nutrients you need. Now you might be asking, “But how can I get the right nutrition while on prednisone?” Watch this video to get my best tips!
How can I get the right nutrition while on prednisone?
- You’re on prednisone because you’re unwell. So start from a place of grace – you’re healing.
- Give yourself Grace: you’re on a prescription drug that you need for an important reason
Avoid sugar & salt: Toss all the junk food out
- Candy, other sweets
- Cookies, desserts
- Sweetened beverages
- Instant dinners
Give Nutrients Needed:
- Reframe meals: start with planning veggies
- Find what’s on sale and plan to cook that
- Sale = in season, so higher nutritional value
- Plan: hardest part of eating well is preventing hunger binges.
- Prepare healthy snacks:
- Dried apricots
- Use spices to replace salt
Get the tools you need
- Instant Pot for easy veggies and whole grains
- Blender for simple smoothies and veggie soups
Why I changed my mind about the COVID Vaccine (it’s not what you think)I’ve gone on the record several times about complicated things that have to do with...
Prednisone Half-Life: When Will it Be Out of My System?What is Prednisone’s Half-Life? Prednisone’s half-life is 2-3 hours. It takes 2-3 hours for about...
Prednisone Long-Term Side Effects You Should Know AboutPrednisone Long-Term Side Effects are one of the things that a prednisone warrior should know...