In this interview with a fellow pharmacist, I share how I became the Prednisone Pharmacist along with resources for my fellow pharmacists to share with prednisone patients.
Tell us about yourself (where you’re from, work history, etc.)
- Megan Milne, PharmD, BCACP
- I’m Dr. Megan, the Prednisone Pharmacist
- I’m a third-generation pharmacist graduate and board certified in ambulatory care pharmacy.
- Started the MTM program at Fortune 200 company, hired dozens of pharmacists
- Have worked from home as a pharmacist for 10 years
What resources do you recommend for patients? Something pharmacists can recommend to them?
- Nutranize® Zone™, the first and only supplement designed specifically for the nutrient needs of prednisone patients, found at Nutranize.com
- What do you hope to happen with prednisonepharmacist.com?
- Digital resource for prednisone patients to fight back against side effects with evidence-based tips
How I Ended Up on Prednisone – My ITP StoryMy Prednisone Warrior Story Hello! I am Megan, a 30-something year old pharmacist and mother...
Prednisone for Sinus InfectionPrednisone is a commonly prescribed medication for sinus infection due to its ability to reduce...
Muscles Hurting & Weakening While on Prednisone?A Prednisone Warrior asked about how prednisone can affect muscles: So I’ve been on Prednisone...