Top 11 Relatable Prednisone Memes To Share
Do you have a family member who doesn’t understand what it’s like for you taking prednisone?
I know it was hard for my family to adjust to the “new prednisone me.”
I compiled some memes for you to share with them to help them understand in a lighthearted, hilarious way what you’re going through.
SHOW VIDEO NOTES:
- Those taking prednisone should inform their loved ones about potential side effects.
- Prednisone can cause a range of side effects related to mood and mental health.
- It is important to decrease the dosage of prednisone gradually and under the guidance of a doctor.
- Weight gain, insomnia, and wide-awake feelings are common side effects of prednisone.
- Those taking prednisone should inform their loved ones of potential crabby behavior they may experience while taking the medication. Your family and friends should be aware of the potential of prednisone side effects. You share this video with your family to educate them
Vitamin D Reduced Diabetes RiskPreventing Risk of Diabetes with Vitamin D I got bad news from my rheumatologist My rheumatologist ordered some...
Metformin for Moon Face?Reducing Moon Face and Weight Gain with Metformin? Hello Prednisone Warrior, A cheap, naturally occurring...
Herbs to Replace prednisone? Prevent Osteoporosis?Natural Alternative to Replace Prednisone? Plus Herbal Medicines for the Prevention of Osteoporosis Do you...