Prednisone Doses: what is normal?
Find out what ranges of prednisone doses might be for certain conditions. The prednisone dosage depends on a lot of factors, but mostly on what you are using it for.
Learn when the dose is too high and how to go down in doses.
What is a Normal Prednisone Dose?
Prednisone dosages can vary depending on many things including your diagnosis, how bad your condition is, and other treatment goals. There is no standard dose of prednisone that works for all patients.
Find answers to the following questions in the video below:
- Is 40mg of prednisone a high dose?
- What is the prednisone dosage for arthritis? or rheumatoid arthritis?
- Typical prednisone dosage for bronchitis or breathing problems like asthma?
- What is a typical 5 day prednisone dosage?
- Low dose prednisone for arthritis?
- Prednisone 20mg dosage?
- Which prednisone side effects are worse at high doses?
- Prednisone dosage by weight?
- High dose side effects of prednisone?
- Side effects you might experience: moon face, weight gain, insomnia…
- …and more!
Watch Dr. Megan explain this in further detail Live on the Facebook Prednisone Warriors with Dr. Megan Page.
Prednisone Monitoring (Read this before you take Prednisone)What should I monitor with Prednisone? As a dangerous medication, prednisone must be monitored. The...
Mental Health Side Effects – The Real Price of the Cheap COVID treatmentMental Health and COVID-19 are the battles that most of us currently facing right now....
COVID Vaccine Side Effects for People on PrednisoneUPDATE 8/11/21 This video was originally published on March 29, 2021. It was the latest...