How to Take Prednisone 10mg for 5 Days
Has your doctor ever prescribed just 5 days of prednisone?
If so, how did you take it?
Were the instructions your doctor gave similar to what I share in this new video, or different?
If it’s different, comment below how your doctor’s prescription went instead!
Tips Shown in Video:
- The best person to talk to if you’re on prednisone is a pharmacist and your doctor.
- The first option is usually taking this drug starting out from a high dose and goes a lower dose.
- Always follow the prescription and instructions as exactly your Doctor wrote.
- Contact your pharmacist if you have questions.
Taking prednisone 10 milligrams should ideally be done first thing in the morning with food or water.
If taking the medicine for less than a week to 10 days, one can safely stop it suddenly.
However, taking it for more than a week to 10 days requires a slower decrease of the dose to ensure safety.
It is recommended to consult a pharmacist or doctor to check the directions of taking this medication over a period of up to five days.
- Speak to a pharmacist or doctor for more information about five-day cycles of prednisone 10 milligrams.
- Take prednisone 10 milligrams all at once first thing in the morning with food or water.
- If taking prednisone for less than a week to 10 days, discontinuing suddenly is safe.
- If taking prednisone for more than a week to 10 days, it is important to taper down the dose slowly.
Prednisone Dosage: What’s Normal Prednisone Dose?Prednisone Dosage Prednisone, the most common anti-inflammatory steroid in the United States, can be prescribed...
Steroid Psychosis: Can Prednisone Do This?A wife called me and said, “My husband is suffering immensely and he went off...
Prednisone Drug Interactions + 5 Ways to Minimize Side EffectsAre there any drug interactions with prednisone? Yes. Drug interactions are when two drugs are...