Magnesium for Prednisone
Magnesium for Prednisone?
What helps with over 300 chemical reactions in the body?
Prednisone depletes magnesium (along with 9+ other nutrients)…
In my brand new video, find out:
- Signs of low magnesium
- Prednisone side effects related to low magnesium
- What magnesium can help with
- Blood tests to check
- Other medications that can deplete magnesium (at least 14 common ones… are you taking these?)
- How to eat more magnesium, with a list of foods high in magnesium
- The best form of magnesium for sleep and anxiety
- The best form of it for constipation
- The best form of it for people on prednisone
…and much, much more!
Show Notes in Video:
What in your body is involved with over 300 reactions?
It’s magnesium! We need magnesium in different parts of our bodies.
And when you’re taking prednisone, it steals the magnesium in your body. There should be 300 chemical reactions in our body but this drug will be suppressed because it’s stealing magnesium.
Why Magnesium and Prednisone?
When you are Low in Magnesium you might experience the following:
– Anxiety (Shaking & Heart Palpitations)
– Abnormal Heart Rhythms
– Fatigue and weakness
– Loss of Appetite
– Muscle Cramp
– Nausea and vomiting
Signs that you have Low Magnesium while on Prednisone:
- Mood Changes
- High Blood Sugar
- Blood Pressure
7 Things that Magnesium helps away
1. It boosts your Mood.
2. It protects against inflammation.
3. Reduces Insulin Resistance
4. Help manage Blood pressure
5. It improves athletic performance
6. It can help with migraine
7. It reduces PMS.
What other medication depletes magnesium?
- PPI (Pantoprazole)
- Antacids/ Calcium Carbonate
- Anti- virals Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol Agents
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Oral contraceptive
- High Sugar Diet
Best Way to Replenish Magnesium
Eat foods that are high in Magnesium.
- dark chocolate
- buckwheat peanuts
- black bananas
How much magnesium do you need?
300 and 400 milligrams is the recommended daily value for men and women
You can also get magnesium by taking Nutranize Zone! The very first supplement invented for people on prednisone.
Check out your very own bottle now and experience the difference.
Vitamin D Reduced Diabetes RiskPreventing Risk of Diabetes with Vitamin D I got bad news from my rheumatologist My rheumatologist ordered some...
Metformin for Moon Face?Reducing Moon Face and Weight Gain with Metformin? Hello Prednisone Warrior, A cheap, naturally occurring...
Herbs to Replace prednisone? Prevent Osteoporosis?Natural Alternative to Replace Prednisone? Plus Herbal Medicines for the Prevention of Osteoporosis Do you...