You might be wondering if you’re taking prednisone the right way.
Should you take it in the morning? Or bedtime?
On an empty stomach?
When does it kick in?
How long does it last?
How can when I take it to help counteract side effects?
Check out my new video for the counterintuitive answer to these questions and find out how I recommend you take prednisone.
Instructions in taking Prednisone
- You should take it first thing in the morning.
- Take Prednisone with food if you get stomach upset or when you are taking other medications like ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, and NSAID.
- Take it with a glass of water.
What is Prednisone?
Prednisone is a steroid medication used to treat a variety of conditions such as allergies, asthma, and skin conditions. It should be taken with food, preferably in the morning, for maximum absorption and to minimize stomach upset if other medications are taken. Its half-life is 1-2 hours, meaning it should be out of the system by bedtime unless specified otherwise. Potential side effects include nausea, vomiting, insomnia, nervousness, and increased appetite. The cost varies from $399.83 to $401.63. It is important to recognize the potential side effects and take necessary steps to counter them. The Ultimate Prednisone Side Effects List can provide information on how to reduce the risk of experiencing unwanted effects.
- Take the necessary steps to counter any side effects that may occur.
- Take prednisone with food, preferably in the morning.
- Prednisone has a short half-life of 1-2 hours.
- Recognize the potential side effects that come with prednisone use.
Are CBD & Prednisone Safe Together? Interact? Side Effects?People have lots of questions about whether you can take prednisone and CBD. Do they...
Kevzara – Treatment of Polymyalgia RheumaticaA prednisone warrior asks about Kevzara as a treatment for Polymyalgia Rheumatica. Watch now! Kevzara...
Memory loss from Prednisone Permanent?I had a prednisone warrior ask about memory loss from prednisone. Watch now! Memory loss...