You know that prednisone is stealing nutrients. You know which nutrients you need. Now you might be asking, “But how can I get the right nutrition while on prednisone?” Watch this video to get my best tips!
How can I get the right nutrition while on prednisone?
- You’re on prednisone because you’re unwell. So start from a place of grace – you’re healing.
- Give yourself Grace: you’re on a prescription drug that you need for an important reason
Avoid sugar & salt: Toss all the junk food out
- Candy, other sweets
- Cookies, desserts
- Sweetened beverages
- Instant dinners
Give Nutrients Needed:
- Reframe meals: start with planning veggies
- Find what’s on sale and plan to cook that
- Sale = in season, so higher nutritional value
- Plan: hardest part of eating well is preventing hunger binges.
- Prepare healthy snacks:
- Dried apricots
- Use spices to replace salt
Get the tools you need
- Instant Pot for easy veggies and whole grains
- Blender for simple smoothies and veggie soups
Prednisone Side Effects in Women – Adverse Effects in FemalesAs a woman, you might be wondering, how will prednisone affect me? In this article,...
Does Prednisone Cause Anemia? Side Effect or Not?Does Prednisone Have Any Relation to Anemia? I received this email message today and realized...
6+ Steroid Side Effects You Should KnowThe scientific terms used with prednisone sure are confusing, huh? One of the most funny...