My dear wise grandmother had twins in her 40s after six other children. Those rascals taxed her energy and made every day an adventure. After enduring those toddler years of messes and dual destructive disasters, she shared her wisdom:
“Either cry about it or laugh and take a picture.”
I feel the same way about prednisone side effects.
We can either cry about how awful they are…
…or we can laugh about them.
Prednisone Cravings all the way!
1. What is the thing you crave while on prednisone? And can eat an entire package of? (No judgment here!)
🍫For me it is chocolate-covered cinnamon bears!
2. Outta my way! The prednisone monster is here! 🧁🍭🍩🥙🍬🍫
3. Like who can resist foods when you’re on prednisone!
4. The never ending hunger brought to you by… 💊 prednisone!
5. 🐿Chipmunk cheeks? 🌝 Moon face? What’s the best name for it? 🌚
Prednisone body shape?!
6. 🎶 I go up, down, all around, get me in the mood… Up down, in the mood, for food! 🎵 😋 Who else breaks into Pooh’s song when they see him like this? I sure felt “in the mood for food” all the time while on prednisone. What is prednisone making you in the mood for?
7. Prednisone 💊 gives us the one-two punch: ravenous appetite 😋 and ‘roid rage! 😡
8. “Fluffy” “Round” What words have been used to describe your face while on prednisone?
9. This is a side effect they warned us about in pharmacy school. They said everyone needs to take prednisone with food or it will cause serious gastrointestinal upset. Turns out thats not quite accurate! Actually, the most common reason for heartburn and other GI issues is a drug interaction between prednisone and NSAIDs like ibuprofen, naproxen.
10. This is what she’d look like while in the Pred-Zone! Some think Mona Lisa may have had thyroid problems because of the shape of her eyebrows and her thin hair.
Extra: Do you always choose the perfect angle for your photos or do you always do selfies instead of having a full-body photo? Cause this is how I do it!
Can you relate to the prednisone memes shared above? Being on prednisone really affects your confidence. If we are experiencing terrible side effects from prednisone we should also find a way to be more positive about it and on what’s ahead of us.
Share this with your friends and family to share the laughter!
Prednisone Monitoring (Read this before you take Prednisone)What should I monitor with Prednisone? As a dangerous medication, prednisone must be monitored. The...
Mental Health Side Effects – The Real Price of the Cheap COVID treatmentMental Health and COVID-19 are the battles that most of us currently facing right now....
COVID Vaccine Side Effects for People on PrednisoneUPDATE 8/11/21 This video was originally published on March 29, 2021. It was the latest...